On-the-Job Training (OJT) Program
On-the-Job Training (OJT) is a Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) federally-funded program that helps employers hire and train qualified unemployed workers for full-time, long term employment. An excellent vehicle for individuals to build or enhance their job skills while earning pay wages.
On-the-Job Training (OJT) benefits both employers and employees!
- Direct job training from experienced company personnel
- Train at employer’s place of business
- Practice new skills immediately
- Gain full-time employment
- Learn teamwork and workgroup interaction skills
- Receive wages while developing specialized skills
- Get same wages, health insurance & benefits offered to other employees performing same/similar work