What does ETS offer?
ETS has a variety of training services designed to enhance the skills of job seekers, offering the most up-to-date training programs. THESE SERVICES ARE FREE!
- Receive up to $5,000 in grant funding to attend a job or career training program
- Take up-to-date training at a school setting or online
- Training programs and descriptions listed at njtopps.org
- If collecting unemployment benefits, you may be eligible to collect additional unemployment benefits during training
- Receive industry recognized credential upon completion of training program
- Employers will train on the job for open positions in their companies
- Trainees will be paid an employers’ going hourly rate while in training
- Employers are reimbursed up to $5,000 for training on the job
- Learn more about On-the-Job Training!
- Opportunity to take business, computer, IT courses, or healthcare courses and more
Basic Computer Skills
- Learn basic computer skills essential for today’s workplace
- NJ-Board Certified Instructor-led classes include instruction in most up to date computer skills
Tuition Waiver Program
- Take college courses TUITION FREE at any New Jersey state or county college
What are the next steps?
Call us for a free assessment with a training counselor:
- Morris County: (800) 870-3478 or (973) 285-6880
- Sussex County: (800) 870-3478 or (973) 285-6880
- Warren County: (800) 870-3478 or (973) 285-6880