What does ETS offer?
ETS has a variety of training services designed to enhance the skills of job seekers, offering the most up-to-date training programs. THESE SERVICES ARE FREE!
- Receive up to $5,000 in grant funding to attend a job or career training program
- Take up-to-date training at a school setting or online
- Training programs and descriptions listed at njtopps.org
- If collecting unemployment benefits, you may be eligible to collect additional unemployment benefits during training
- Receive industry recognized credential upon completion of training program
- Employers will train on the job for open positions in their companies
- Trainees will be paid an employers’ going hourly rate while in training
- Employers are reimbursed up to $10,000 for training on the job
- Learn more about On-the-Job Training!
- Metrix Learning is a FREE flexible, self-directed web-based e-learning service that offers online courses to allow jobseekers to manage their own online training program and improve their marketability to prospective employers. Learn more and sign up!
Basic Computer Skills
- Learn basic computer skills essential for today’s workplace
- NJ-Board Certified Instructor-led classes include instruction in most up to date computer skills
Tuition Waiver Program
- Take college courses TUITION FREE at any New Jersey state or county college
What are the next steps?
Call 973-285-6880 for more information or sign up for a FREE Training Orientation!