What does ETS offer for those who are job seeking?
Employment & Training Services (ETS) provides grant funded training for job seekers who have become unemployed or are under-employed. Grant funded training includes grants of up to $5,000 per person to be provided to schools that are teaching skill training to job seekers. Training schools can be found at njtopps.org. We also offer up to $5,000 in on-the-job training grants—see Job Training.
ETS also offers assistance to job seekers who want to return to work through a variety of job search offerings at our ONE STOP CAREER CENTERS:
- Information is provided on labor market and labor demand occupations;
- Staff available to match job seekers with open, available jobs;
- Use of computers and other resource materials for job searching;
- Workshops: Latest job searching tools and strategies for landing your next job;
- Job Fairs: Employers with job openings actively recruiting at the One Stop offices;
- Career Connections: Register for job matches;
- Information about unemployment insurance.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE!
What do I do next?
Call or stop by the One Stop Career Centers:
- 1 Medical Drive, Suite 100, Morris Plains, New Jersey 07950, 973-285-6880
- 13 Emery Avenue, Randolph, New Jersey 07869, 862-397-5600
- 7 Hampton House Road, Sussex County Mall, Newton, New Jersey 07860, 973-383-2775
- Warren County Community College, Warren County One Stop, 445 Marshall Street, Phillipsburg, New Jersey 08865, 908-329-9190