Finding a job is hard.
We're here to help.
What does ETS offer for those who are job seeking?
Grant funded training
If you are job searching and have found that you need to update your skills or gain new skills that employers are looking for, Employment & Training Services (ETS) provides grant funded training for job seekers who have become unemployed or are under-employed. Grant funded training includes grants of up to $5,000 per person to be provided to schools that are teaching skill training to job seekers. Training schools can be found at training.njcareers.org. We also offer up to $5,000 in on-the-job training grants—see Job Training.
ETS also offers assistance to job seekers who want to return to work through a variety of job search offerings at our ONE-STOP CAREER CENTERS:
- Information is provided on labor market and labor demand occupations
- Staff available to match job seekers with open, available jobs
- Use of computers and other resource materials for job searching
- Workshops: Latest job searching tools and strategies for landing your next job
- Job Fairs: Employers with job openings actively recruiting at the One-Stop offices
- Job Source: Register for this free online resource powered by NJ Department of Labor to help job seekers start on their next career opportunity.
- Information about unemployment insurance.
ALL SERVICES ARE FREE!
What do I do next?
One-Stop Job Source
Services for job seekers and businesses are delivered through our
Get personalized, one-on-one support.
You can now get career support as a walk-in or by appointment.
All unemployment help
at One-Stop Career
Centers is still by