Need a High School Diploma? Need Training or Education to help find a Job or Career?
What does ETS offer?
Training and Other Services for Young Adults, ages 16-24 years
- GED/HSE Preparation—get help completing your GED/High School Equivalency diploma
- Instruction and tutoring leading to GED/HSE
- Information, guidance, and counseling on jobs, careers, and more
- Job Skills Training to help you get a job
- Training programs and descriptions listed at www.njtopps.org
- Mentoring—partner with an experienced counselor who will share knowledge about how to get and keep a job and other insights on working
- On-the-Job Training—get a job with an employer who will train and pay you
- Additional services may be available, such as financial help in obtaining a drivers license, transportation, and child care.
Youth One Stop Career Centers
- Centers for young adults to find support in meeting their educational and career goals
- Centers are located in:
- Morris County: Employment and Training Services, 1 Medical Drive, Suite 100, Morris Plains, NJ 07950
- Sussex County: Sussex County Community College, One College Hill Road, Room C022, Newton, NJ 07860
- Warren County: Warren County Community College, 445 Marshall Street, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
- Youth staff available to meet with you
What Do I Do Next?
- Call (973) 829-8511 for Morris County
- Call (973) 300-2234 or (973) 829-8511 for Sussex County
- Call (908) 329-9154 for Warren County