Need a High School Diploma? Need Training or Education to help find a Job or Career?
What does ETS offer?
Training and Other Services for Young Adults, ages 16-24 years
- GED/HSE Preparation—get help completing your GED/High School Equivalency diploma
- Instruction and tutoring leading to GED/HSE
- Information, guidance, and counseling on jobs, careers, and more
- Job Skills Training to help you get a job
- Training programs and descriptions listed at www.njtopps.org
- Mentoring—partner with an experienced counselor who will share knowledge about how to get and keep a job and other insights on working
- On-the-Job Training—get a job with an employer who will train and pay you
- Additional services may be available, such as financial help in obtaining a drivers license, transportation, and child care.
Youth One Stop Career Centers
- Centers for young adults to find support in meeting their educational and career goals
- Youth staff available to meet with you
What Do I Do Next?
- Call or text (973) 796-4116